HTG EdgeSeq Technology Highlighted in Several Posters Being Presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 Virtual Conference
“We are pleased to see our technology highlighted in so many abstracts at this year’s ASCO conference,” said
Abstracts highlighting the use of HTG’s EdgeSeq technology at the ASCO conference include the following:
- Abstract 506: Durvalumab improves long-term outcome in TNBC: results from the phase II randomized GeparNUEVO study investigating neoadjuvant durvalumab in addition to an anthracycline/taxane based neoadjuvant chemotherapy in early triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC).
- Abstract 518: Palbociclib combined with endocrine treatment in breast cancer patients with high relapse risk after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: Subgroup analyses of premenopausal patients in PENELOPE-B.
- Abstract 519: Subgroup of post-neoadjuvant luminal-B tumors assessed by HTG in PENELOPE-B investigating palbociclib in high risk HER2-/HR+ breast cancer with residual disease.
- Abstract 558: MamaPred: A new and innovative approach to determine recurrence risk in HR+/HER2- early-stage breast cancer using HTG EdgeSeq technology.
- Abstract e14528: Gene expression profiling signatures for immunophenotyping of tumor microenvironment using
HTG EdgeSeq Precision Immuno-Oncology Panel.
“We believe the number of posters highlighting our technology at this year’s ASCO conference further demonstrates the utility of our HTG EdgeSeq technology and how some of our customers are currently using it to further their research,” said
HTG is focused on NGS-based molecular profiling. The company’s proprietary HTG EdgeSeq technology automates complex, highly multiplexed molecular profiling from solid and liquid samples, even when limited in amount. HTG’s customers use its technology to identify biomarkers important for precision medicine, to understand the clinical relevance of these discoveries, and ultimately to identify treatment options. Its mission is to empower precision medicine.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements contained in this press release regarding matters that are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding the utility and use of our HTG EdgeSeq technology and our ability to grow our customer base and penetrate new markets. Words such as “believe,” “look forward,” “will” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements necessarily contain these identifying words. These forward-looking statements are based upon management’s current expectations, are subject to known and unknown risks, and involve assumptions that may never materialize or may prove to be incorrect. Actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on us and our customers; the risk that our HTG EdgeSeq technology may not have the utility and be used by our customers as we expect; risks associated with our ability to develop and commercialize our products, including a whole transcriptome panel; the risk that our products and services may not be adopted by biopharmaceutical companies or other customers as anticipated, or at all; our ability to manufacture our products to meet demand; the level and availability of third party payor reimbursement for our products; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights and proprietary technologies; our ability to operate our business without infringing the intellectual property rights and proprietary technology of third parties; competition in our industry; additional capital and credit availability; our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel; and product liability claims. These and other factors are described in greater detail in our filings with the
Phone: (617) 430-7577
Source: HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.